09-04-2004, 12:52 PM #1NightbladeGuestTop ten signs you're in love with your iPod
No, I haven't created a top ten list. I don't even own an iPod! The purpose of this thread is to let everyone know that next week's Top Ten Contest on the Late Show with David Letterman's website is "Top ten signs you're in love with your iPod". I know, I was a bit surprised when I saw it too.
Top Ten Contest
I don't know if I'm up to making an entry, but maybe some witty people here can. Just wanted to let everyone know about this.
09-11-2004, 01:06 PM #2PowerbookG417Guest
in case anyone missed it
10. You get insanely jealous every time your iPod "interfaces" with your computer.
Shawn L., Orlando, FL
9. You're the only one at the People For The Ethical Treatment Of iPods meeting you organized.
Eric U., Milwaukee, WI
8. You're planning to introduce it to your parents over Thanksgiving.
Dempsey C., Norton, MA
7. Your license plate reads: PANCAKES-1 (sorry, that's a sign you're in love with iHop).
Joe T., Pennington, NJ
6. You keep e-mailing Apple, asking them when they'll have a vibrating version.
Simply T., Cleveland, OH
5. You move to San Francisco in hopes that it will soon be legal for the two of you to marry.
Bob L., American Fork, UT
4. Replace your old running mate, Edwards, with your new running mate, iPod.
Steve W., Vinton, IA
3. You just downloaded in your pants.
Jack S., Hoboken, NJ
2. In an argument with your wife, you point out she can't hold 10,000 songs.
Jeff W., Austin, TX
1. One word: iSex.
Michael B., Kansas City, MO
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By stratozyck in forum iPod Hardware and AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:18 AM
By bat in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2011, 05:33 AM
By mjdj1689 in forum iPhone Hardware and AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:34 PM
By -Jack in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 21Last Post: 07-10-2007, 08:56 AM
By Gamer in forum Apple Rumors and ReportsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2004, 03:16 PM