New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod - Touch song issues

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

eric06

eric06 has a spectacular aura about

I got a Touch today and all my songs work except "Get Low" by Flo Rida.

I have downloaded and re-downloaded/synced and it plays about 20 secs of the song then makes a skipping sound then stops playing it.

Could something be wrong with the song itself?

MacBook Pro | 2.33 GHz 3 GB Ram 200 GB HD | Best Choice Ever For A Laptop | 8 GB iPod Touch
QUOTE Thanks
eric06

I have tried to update the encoding to 2.4 but still doesn't work.

MacBook Pro | 2.33 GHz 3 GB Ram 200 GB HD | Best Choice Ever For A Laptop | 8 GB iPod Touch
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Does it play okay in iTunes?
QUOTE Thanks
eric06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric559 View Post
Does it play okay in iTunes?
Yes it does.

QUOTE Thanks
giulio

giulio is just really nicegiulio is just really nicegiulio is just really nicegiulio is just really nice
Mac Specs: iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iPod Touch | iPod Nano

Sounds like something is wrong with the file. Have itunes convert it to something else and reimport it.
QUOTE Thanks
eric06

Quote:
Originally Posted by giulio View Post
Sounds like something is wrong with the file. Have itunes convert it to something else and reimport it.
I did that but still wouldn't play.

I wanted the song so bad I ended up buying it from the iTunes store and now it works.

QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric06 View Post
I got a Touch today and all my songs work except "Get Low" by Flo Rida.

I have downloaded and re-downloaded/synced and it plays about 20 secs of the song then makes a skipping sound then stops playing it.

Could something be wrong with the song itself?
Your pirated song didn't play on your iPod touch, so you come to this forum and complain about it?

Glad to hear you were able to scratch together 99¢ for a song that works after downloading it illegally twice and writing a post about it first.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPod Touch Double Click in Cover Flow | Itunes Import Issues »