New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod - Downgrading iPod Firmware

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

addone

addone is on a distinguished road

I want to downgrade my iPod's firmware, nothing I've tried works, I've googled it and everything thing, all the results on google don't work, the apple support site sucks.

I've tried using the iPod updater restore thing in the utilities folder (the one on the CD that came with my iPod) but it says "The attached iPod model is not supported by this application."
QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

What ipod is it? What firmware are you currently running, and what firmware would you like to running???
QUOTE Thanks
addone

addone is on a distinguished road

I am using a first gen iPod nano, I am not really sure which is the firmware and so on, it's the latest one, I know that for sure. I dunno if this helps but it's software version is 1.3.1 and I wanted the earliest Firmware.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Can the Ipod touch work with Mac & PC? | iPod Touch battery »