New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod - my music is gone!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bojong

bojong is on a distinguished road

hey guys,
need a lil bit of help here..

i've been buying songs off itunes recently, bought an album of franz ferdinand.
it was like months ago, and everything worked just fine until now that some songs in the album can't be played.

i checked my iTunes music folder, and found out that the songs that can't be played on iTunes only has the .m4p file. The others that still can be played has both m4a and m4p. I did not do anything or delete anything from the music folder..

any1 know how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!
QUOTE Thanks
pjhutch

pjhutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Make sure your Apple ID account is setup in iTunes and check that the computer is Authorised (see the Store menu) to play DRM music.
QUOTE Thanks
bojong

bojong is on a distinguished road

my apple Id account has been set up in itunes, and my computer is authorised to play the music.
i can play the music before, but now the music files are gone. some of the songs from the album are still there, only some are missing. i did not do anything with it..

can any1 help?

thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MicroMemo on 3rd gen Nano | iPod Nano can't connect to a computer. »