New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iFuntastic 2.0

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Mattlike

Mattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really nice
Mac Specs: Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/28/i...-their-iphone/

Looks interesting.
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro - iPhone

o geez.......... how dangerous is this.

hehe.
im downloading.

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
and long ago converted most of her flesh into liquid.
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
heart attacked

heart attacked is on a distinguished road

I wish this would work with a PowerPC mac. It says it only runs on intel chip macs. Which sucks cause I have a PowerBook G4. =[ I want custom ringtones!
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Version 2.1 was released recently. The only difference I noticed was that now there is a way for you to remove programs from the main screen in addition to being able to rearrange them. The program states that this is a stepping stone to installing new programs on the iPhone.

I found this little program to be a great relief since the previous method to add ringtones was a lengthy 23 steps long. Now all I have to do is click 3 or 4 buttons and within a few minutes I have custom ringtones.

I haven't messed with the Home screen yet, but I'm inclined to move things around just so that my iPhone is unique

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Is talking about this topic allowed on this forum? Since talking about things that are illegal, like OS cracking, are not allowed, I don't think talking about a program that basically does just that should take place.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
kaidomac

kaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nice
Mac Specs: G4 Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
Is talking about this topic allowed on this forum? Since talking about things that are illegal, like OS cracking, are not allowed, I don't think talking about a program that basically does just that should take place.
Since when is adding ringtones and custom graphics to your phone illegal?

Mac Sites - down for reconstruction
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

The program allows your to "crack" into the OS and add/change/delete things Apple does not want you to. That's what I'm referring to. Apple is going to charge users for extra ringtones. Adding ringtones without going through the method Apple makes and not paying is obviously something Apple doesn't want you to do and I'm sure goes against the EULA.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice

i couldnt get it to work

waaa

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future

Are you following the directions down to the word? Make sure you have iTunes turned off, along with the iTunesHelper (which you can turn off via the Activity Monitor). The rest is as easy as following the steps in each tab

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

yeah it all worked it just seemed like it wasnt clicking when i clicked the plus sign to add a ringtone, it said it worked but... i dunno.

QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Have you checked to see if the new ringtones are available on your iPhone? If not, then you missed a step somewhere

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
jhuck

jhuck is on a distinguished road

I bought an iPhone, I have a Mac computer and I own a .Mac account, but for some odd reason I can't load my ringtones into my iPhone because I have a ibook g4 - Please tell me there is some way that I can get my ringtones onto my iPhone!!!!!! what's up with this intel-chip-only stuff?
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Unfortunately for you, the iPhone hacks are only for Intel based Macs and Windows

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
heart attacked

heart attacked is on a distinguished road

I really want a PowerPC version of iFuntastic. =[ I have a Powerbook G4, and i'm dying for some ringtones.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPod Video SLEEVES | Cannot see some music on ipod »