New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Best Bluetooth Headset for Glasses

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

RickR

RickR has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I've been doing my research on bluetooth headsets and realize I left one thing out. I wear glasses so need one that works well with that. The current headsets I am looking at are:

Jabra BT250V, BT500V, BT5010, BT5020
Plantronics Voyager 510
Sony HBH-GV435

The only concern I have with Jabra is I've heard they answer automatically not giving you the option to answer with your phone if you prefer to talk that way.

Either way I'm wondering if these or any others work well with glasses?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPod, meet washing machine. | Help With First Gen Ipod »