New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

I have no complaints...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mcatt66

mcatt66 is an unknown at this point

best phone I ever had by far...the Internet is amazing...the maps and voicemail are great too..if u have the money I think its well worth it...
QUOTE Thanks
hexonxonx

hexonxonx will become famous soon enough

I lovw my iPhone and my brand new MacBook Pro! Great devices need to be used together.
QUOTE Thanks
kaidomac

kaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nice
Mac Specs: G4 Cube

It's funny that people complain so much about lack of 3G and Internet speed...but come on...it's Internet on your phone. People should just enjoy it in amazement lol.

Mac Sites - down for reconstruction
QUOTE Thanks
Caoimhín

Caoimhín is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iPad, iPods, MacBook, Mac Mini, iPhones

i love, love, love, my iPhone. In fact I'd marry it, if I could. If I ever complain about it, I should be kicked very hard in the shins.

"Look, this is happening, so just come to peace with it."
QUOTE Thanks
Macwillis

Macwillis is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" Macbook Pro, 2.16GHZ C2D,120 GB HDD 3GB Ram

how man times do peple have to say this, its not the internet its a cut down version of it and its slow and crappy, come on apple i expected more from you.
QUOTE Thanks
jotdess

jotdess has a spectacular aura about

I still love my iPhone.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
QUOTE Thanks
diesel828

diesel828 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macwillis View Post
how man times do peple have to say this, its not the internet its a cut down version of it and its slow and crappy, come on apple i expected more from you.

How many times does ignorance have to reveal itself?

It IS the internet. It has a full browser, but it's slow without WiFi. Technically, it's like any laptop. You can't connect without wireless access, unless you're willing to sacrifice some speed. Even then, it's not THAT slow.

I'm not going to go out to a restaurant, movie, or hang out with people and spend time on my phone surfing the net.

You expected more from Apple? Maybe Apple might have expected a little more intelligence from the likes of you and others complaining about things they know nothing about, or things they never took into serious consideration.

2.2GHz MacBook Pro
16GB iPhone 3G
www.myspace.com/callofdoody
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

diesel, that was a brilliant response. +rep for you

Macwillis, the iPhone has a relatively fully featured web browser. So the webpage you see on your computer is the one you see on the iPhone, not the WAP versions you get on other phones. The only thing it doesn't do is Flash, but then again, neither does any other phone on the market. But at least Flash support is upcoming, something you can't say about the competition

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
diesel828

diesel828 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.

Thanks, Kash... just bought one for my wife today. She said she didn't want one, but you should've seen how excited she was when I got it.

It is too bad about the Flash support, but it's something I think we can all live with.

Also bought the Jawbone bluetooth for myself. Nearly got caught driving while on the handset.

2.2GHz MacBook Pro
16GB iPhone 3G
www.myspace.com/callofdoody
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What is "Episode ID"? | iPod music donation? »