Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Specs:
    ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
    how much have you spent on itunes ?
    similar to the thread thats going round asking 'how much have you spent on apple products' but this is just for itunes.

it can be music, movies, music videos anyting that itunes sells.

mine is around 17 pounds.

Specs:
    imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
    Nothing!

Maybe someday I will. But I can't get used to the idea that ONE song is .99, that seems a bit spendy to me. Plus, I get tired of songs (and movies) very quickly.
    "We have enough youth, what we need is a fountain of smart"! - Unknown

Specs:
    macbook
    hey christm you're from devon as well amazing, great county huh? Devonistheshire.

Anyway i too think 0.79 is a lot of money for one song, the americans get it cheaper, no surprise, but anyway a ten track album still works out at nearly 8 which is only marginally cheaper than a CD, but i suppose every little helps, as tescos say. ( i don't shop there mind, god no)

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Well, I have 113 .m4p files, but as a whole bunch of free 1 & 2 song iTunes gift cards we were giving out at work were due to expire, I'd say about 60 of those songs were freebies

Specs:
    Mac Mini, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, Apple TV 4th Gen, Apple Watch (38mm Link Bracelet)
    I'd say around 42 Swiss Francs... about 30$.
    If you liked this post, consider using the Reputation System by hitting the icon on the left.

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    $12 - double CD of Leon Redbone Live
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Specs:
    27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 10.10.2 -64Gb iPad 2-64 Gb iPhone 6+-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage
    Probably $300 or $400, maybe a bit more.

Specs:
    Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
    Maybe $60 or $70. $25 came from a gift certificate I got when bought my iMac with the CC they advertise on the Apple website.
    Bryan

January 2008 Member of the Month

They changarge for music ? Man i guess i have been using limewire for way too long :p

Specs:
    i dont have no mac's
    only a few bucks of my own personal money...i got blessed with two 30 dollar iTMS gift cards otherwise i would have spent a bit more on music but i got it all for free due to the gift cards

i do not understand how people can really complain that much about 99 cent songs...for example, the new kelly clarkson cd is 13 songs...that comes out to about 13.80 after tax if you were to buy the songs individually....samgoody.com has that album for 13.89 after tax and it is on sale for 6 bucks off....i think the pricing is extremely reasonable (note: tax rate of 7percent used because that is what it is around me and seems to be about average in the US)

note2: i dont like kelly clarkson, it was just the first cd listed on samgoody.com
    note3:i dont like samgoody either, it was just the first place i thought to look to buy a cd online

-chris
    MoTM honor roll...
    when?
    i dont remember

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    LOL
    Yes, don't forget the Qualifications
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Specs:
    MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
    Well, since I switched to Mac I've been a good boy and kicked the habit of Limewire.

Now I have spent around $95 for Music and 2 Movies. I think the pricing is very reasonable. Plus with me no matter what I never like all the tracks on one CD so I'd rather just pick the ones I like.

Bagss... WOW, thats some extensive spending there, nice music collection I bet.

Specs:
    MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
    I can't be bothered to check, but around 20 seems right. I bought a couple of exclusive EPs, and a few other songs but most of my (95) iTS tracks where free (through competitions/promotions or just the ones that are free anyway).

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by youngwun0 View Post
    They changarge for music ? Man i guess i have been using limewire for way too long :p
    lol. i dont use that anymore.

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by coach_z View Post
    only a few bucks of my own personal money...i got blessed with two 30 dollar iTMS gift cards otherwise i would have spent a bit more on music but i got it all for free due to the gift cards

i do not understand how people can really complain that much about 99 cent songs...for example, the new kelly clarkson cd is 13 songs...that comes out to about 13.80 after tax if you were to buy the songs individually....samgoody.com has that album for 13.89 after tax and it is on sale for 6 bucks off....i think the pricing is extremely reasonable (note: tax rate of 7percent used because that is what it is around me and seems to be about average in the US)

note2: i dont like kelly clarkson, it was just the first cd listed on samgoody.com
    note3:i dont like samgoody either, it was just the first place i thought to look to buy a cd online

-chris
    i think its very reasonable at 0.79p per track (UK). I heard on a steve jobs interview it may have been the one with bill gates and steve jobs together - that apple makes very little money on each track from itunes but most of the money goes to the artist/record company. but apple must be making something on the music and the fact that the music that is DRM protected only works on ipods that is where they are making their money.

Thread Information