New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

The revolution has begun.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

unlokia

unlokia can only hope to improve

Love it, hate it
push it, slate it

Noone can escape the facts, as much as they want to;

iPhone is here - the revolution has begun, and iPhone has changed the way in which people will look at mobile telephony, for a long, long time to come.

Sorry folks - trash it and deny it, but eventually, you're just going to buy it!.

iPhone; the way a cellphone *always* should have been!.

Bye bye Nokia - your symbian is a joke, and the software equivalent of overheated engine oil, causing thick putrid smoke.

Moto, you have had your day; releasing "flip" phones, is SOOO yesterday!!

Last centuries technology - ALL of it - variations on a boring theme, and we don't want the stale milk, we want... THE CREAM!!

Go Apple GO!. You have done it, we ALL know!!.
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlokia View Post
Sorry folks - trash it and deny it, but eventually, you're just going to buy it!.
ummmmmm....... okay....?? ???

Glad you are enjoying your iPhone.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
KoDorSean

KoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3

dude, that was a very unique post.. thats all I have to say about that.

I was on the M-F honor roll for month : May 2007
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Quote:
eventually, you're just going to buy it!
That's what the voices in my head keep saying!

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

How many more of these posts before they give you a free iPhone?

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks
KoDorSean

KoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
How many more of these posts before they give you a free iPhone?
Its funny you say that.. I was thinking the exact same thing when I first read his post!

I was on the M-F honor roll for month : May 2007
QUOTE Thanks
lwatt

lwatt is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: IPhone

Quote:
Love it, hate it
push it, slate it

Noone can escape the facts, as much as they want to;

iPhone is here - the revolution has begun, and iPhone has changed the way in which people will look at mobile telephony, for a long, long time to come.

iPhone; the way a cellphone *always* should have been!.

Bye bye Nokia - your symbian is a joke, and the software equivalent of overheated engine oil, causing thick putrid smoke.

Moto, you have had your day; releasing "flip" phones, is SOOO yesterday!!

Last centuries technology - ALL of it - variations on a boring theme, and we don't want the stale milk, we want... THE CREAM!!

Go Apple GO!. You have done it, we ALL know!!.
If this keeps up, Apple will have to start selling tin foil hats with every iPhone.
QUOTE Thanks
MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

^^LMAO,

Unique post indeed.

God, I am enjoying the craziness of the iPhone. and lwatt i think its coming soon, convert ur iphone box to a tin foil hat
QUOTE Thanks
scooter

scooter has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid

ummmm...........sure...........should of taken the blue pill.........

From a G4 400MHz to an Intel Mac Mini to iMac Core Duo to a Macbook Pro 2.6GHz.............gotta love Apple!
QUOTE Thanks
unlokia

unlokia can only hope to improve

haha!. Glad you liked my "humourous" post (if it is even worthy of a giggle!). But seriously guys, this phone is AMAZING!!. I live in UK, and I want one... NOW!!
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

I might disagree with you. iPhone is what the Palm or the Handheld computer should have always been

QUOTE Thanks
ibookclamman300

ibookclamman300 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggss View Post
I might disagree with you. iPhone is what the Palm or the Handheld computer should have always been
agreed, the phone part is cool too though,

Mac: Macbook C2D 2.0ghz, 120gb hdd, 1gb ram, black
iPod: iPod nano 2ng gen. 8gb, black
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibookclamman300 View Post
agreed, the phone part is cool too though,
Ya, but it almost seems like an afterthought. That is actually turning me off to it at this point.

QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggss View Post
Ya, but it almost seems like an afterthought. That is actually turning me off to it at this point.
Bingo.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
Simbad54

Simbad54 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Mac Book Pro. 2.4Ghz Intel Core Duo running OSX 10.9.3, 8GB Ram

Quote:
haha!. Glad you liked my "humourous" post (if it is even worthy of a giggle!). But seriously guys, this phone is AMAZING!!. I live in UK, and I want one... NOW!!
Wait. How can you be raving about something you haven't even seen or tried out yet? As far as I know, they are not out in the UK yet are they?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iTunes Tips And Tricks | Bluetooth connection upon incoming call »