New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

hi jealous people

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro - iPhone

this is ring posted with
My iPhone oh my god I'm going to marry it!!!

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
and long ago converted most of her flesh into liquid.
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent View Post
this is ring posted with
That good eh?

Any problems with activation/setup? Tell us more for all the curious people here at MF.
QUOTE Thanks
PinkLemonade

PinkLemonade has a spectacular aura about

Yeah that's right, rub it in...
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Just don't roll over on it in your sleep tonight!

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
Just don't roll over on it in your sleep tonight!
That could be a quite expensive mistake!
QUOTE Thanks
WhiteYfz

WhiteYfz is an unknown at this point

i love it sooooo much. not 1 prob with activation either
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

I want pictures!

QUOTE Thanks
Mattlike

Mattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really nice
Mac Specs: Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent View Post
this is ring posted with
haha Congrats.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

Do you take this iPhone to be your lawfully wedded phone, agree to love, honor and WORSHIP it and Steve Jobs who made it?

QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

lol

QUOTE Thanks
boarderjosh10

boarderjosh10 is on a distinguished road

can you take out the SIM card in it?
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all

yes, it's a slot in the top you have to open with a pin. I want to know if I can take it out and use it with other phones as well as the iPhone. Anyone know?

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
Sobe

Sobe will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" 2.8ghz Macbook Pro, 32GB iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
yes, it's a slot in the top you have to open with a pin. I want to know if I can take it out and use it with other phones as well as the iPhone. Anyone know?
Works on my old phone.
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

Yeah, I just read over on Howardforums that you can take out the SIM to use in another phone and still be able to use the iPhone as basically a WiFi-enabled iPod. Pretty nice!

QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro - iPhone

aaaahhaha it is so cool!!!!!! so far the feeeew things that i thought would annoy me i dont even care about at all! an the wifi in my house makes surfing the web aaweeeesome. its faster that my macbook at times! it was super cool comng here and signing in and posting. so easy. and i got to send and email just a bit ago. this thing is so awesome. It was a complete utter miracle that i was able to get one too (ok, we can just call it a huge coincidence)
i went to my local at&t store at 5:30 just to see how the lne was and what not and there was probably 75 people there. but 10th in line.... my step brother....!!! and rules were no cutting of course, but he is family and we talked to the guy and lied A LITTLE but he was well aware of that. the people around us were fine with it. so i got one. and about 7 people behind us got "direct fullfilment" "you guys are promised one in the mail" HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

it was so awesome.

I was extreamly confused about how activation would work even though i had watched the video because i am on a family plan with a blackberry plan added to my line- and you do it ALL via itunes. But apparently it just adds the iphone plan and unlimitted texting and removes other smartphone plans and such. So... it was basically extrememly simple... of course! for an apple! i mean shoot.

other than that the interface is simple and straightforward. the typing is alot better than i thought but will def. take a little getting used to. its LOUD too. which i like (and is controlable)

anyways. im not the best at reviews haha

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
and long ago converted most of her flesh into liquid.
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« First Minor Issue | new ATT customer »