New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Find all your iTunes+ music

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Kilted1

Kilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video

If you want to find your iTunes plus Purchases among your other music try this tip I found at Mac world.

Make a new smart playlist where you set "Kind" contains "Purchased AAC"
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 2.png (31.7 KB, 11 views)
QUOTE Thanks
NanoBite

NanoBite is an unknown at this point

Excellent find Kilted1! I only have two purchases but this is a great tip!
QUOTE Thanks
christm

christm is a jewel in the roughchristm is a jewel in the roughchristm is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1

nice find.
QUOTE Thanks
slashd0t

slashd0t is an unknown at this point

Why not just click Purchased just below the iTunes Store?? Does the same thing for me
QUOTE Thanks
Rambaud

Rambaud is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashd0t View Post
Why not just click Purchased just below the iTunes Store?? Does the same thing for me
That includes all my iTunes purchases, including the 128kbps ones - whereas I want the 256kbps ones only displayed.
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

You could also just add the "File Type" column in iTunes, click on it to sort by file type and look for all of the "Protected AAC" files. IF you also enabled the bitrate column, you can sort by that as well.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« out on... | CNN vs MS Zune... Hilarious LOL »