New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iTunes 4.5 and iPod Updater

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

You guys might want to check out the Apple site and download the latest iTunes and iPod Updater.. Express your thoughts in this thread.

Cheers!
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all

So far it seems pretty kewl! I already published a play list.. no clue how people are going to find playlists to rate them, but it's pretty kewl nonetheless I just watched a whole bunch of movie trailers which was kewl also. Hmm.. Oh yeah and of course I can't forget the free song every Tuesday! Now that is exciting! and I do like the Foo Fighters. I still havent figured out how to print off album information / cover art etc etc.. A pretty solid update me thinks! I havent tested the iPod update yet.. will do that soon.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Ok figured out the printing stuff.. it must be late You just go to Edit->Print and print the type of album information that you want.. quite easy! Although it would be nice if you could have a larger preview window, then the tiny one that you get. Ill report more on the iPod update as soon as I do it.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Here's a little article I think some people might like:

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.p...40429122915489

I followed the instructions and this is the exactly what I wanted iTunes to react to when clicking on the arrow next to the artist/song etc..
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Very interesting. Innit funny how the cross app ease that opened doz up like a cheap can of tuna to the worm writers, actually works smoothly in Mac OS X with proper security
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Apparently iTunes and ShapeShifter are not good friends anymore.
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

I have decided to wait to upgrade iTunes for at least a little while. I have a program called leechster, which is free, that allows me to download streaming network music from my pc running iTunes to my mac....I like this feature, and don't want to rid myself of it. Also, I have no reason to use the new features really..maybe the party feature, but that's it.....
QUOTE Thanks
cqmurphy

i downloaded the new version of itunes and the ipod software update. the latter has worked fine, but for some reason i have has SERIOUS problems accessing the music store with itunes since i have updated the software. ugly. takes MINUTES (on DSL) to load main page of store and takes easily 4 to 5 times longer when i am browsing the store. all my other online apps work the same as always. anyone else?
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Turn Application Enhancer off.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

I guess it may pay off to wait for another release of iTunes update that may fix any problems with the existing one...
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Well, since it's an APE bug, Apple won't fix it, it's up to Unsanity.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

As long as the update improves efficiency
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« The touch pad isnt't working | iPod won't charge »