New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod Mini :(

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

klumick

My 20gb got stolen a few days ago by this wigger kid, i had him searched by the dean and told the police but he'd already sold it.Besides my ibook, it was my favorite possesion. So i went to the local apple store the other day and bought a silver iPod mini for my birthday, I got it home, updated it, and was using it. This thing is not nearly as nice as the original iPod. I know its smaller and cheaper, but it lacks the finesse and beauty of the original ipod, the font on the screen is ugly, and very pixelated. I should stop ranting, and go do something constructive.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Well I have looked at both in the Apple store and I thought they both look good. The mini is so small that I think it's what I'm getting
QUOTE Thanks
Chamorro

Sorry to hear about that....I just had a Les Paul and Digital Camcorder stolen from my house...at least I got the guitar back.

At least the mini will do what you need it to do.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« My iPod is possessed | digital happiness »