New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Brand New Blue Ipod Mini for 40$!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

soccerstar1421

Go to the following site and sign up. You get on a waiting list and in a month or two you will get your blue ipod mini. I was skeptical at first too until it arrived at my doorstep 3 weeks later! Thanks a lot

http://mobilepalace54.com/blueipod.html
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

Interesting. This almost most sound like a pyramid scheme.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

What item did you buy to get your iPod? Your post that you got your iPod 3 weeks later is hardly proof of anything now is it? :rolleyes:
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

It's hard to trust something like that, when there are spelling errors on the page and the person that announces the "promo" joins today and posts that advertisement.. at least in the past these type of things were a scam and/or hoax.. maybe this one isnt, but I most definitely would not bet any money on it!
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlyn
It's hard to trust something like that, when there are spelling errors on the page and the person that announces the "promo" joins today and posts that advertisement.. at least in the past these type of things were a scam and/or hoax.. maybe this one isnt, but I most definitely would not bet any money on it!
Now i hear that Murlyn! :eek:
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

dang....I feel what all your are saying is correct....and I totally agree...but there is that think in the back of my head telling me it'd be so freaking cool to get an iPod mini for free.....hmmm....I think I'll wiat to see if any of you get your mini.....or I guess someone else on the forums that tries it...caues none of us are I imagine.
QUOTE Thanks
Chamorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstar1421
Go to the following site and sign up. You get on a waiting list and in a month or two you will get your blue ipod mini. I was skeptical at first too until it arrived at my doorstep 3 weeks later! Thanks a lot

http://mobilepalace54.com/blueipod.html
Sounds like a lot of those eBay auctions..."get the latest stuff for free; just pay shipping!" there are lots of discussions about these things in this and other forums.
QUOTE Thanks
Osiris22x

Osiris22x will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)

It's an obvious scam. Everything is spelled wrong, the site is crap, and some of the deals are insane...like a Sony Vaio laptop for $40.

The guy that made that site is a loser.
QUOTE Thanks
ApplejustWorks

ApplejustWorks is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD

Is this a scam? If you look at the way it works it is as follows: A certain amount of people pay a certain amount of money. By the time enough people piad there small amount of money, the company has gotten back what they paid for the produdct along with a small profit. For example - The $10,000 US Cash - 139 people pay $80. The company makes 11,120. Therefore making a 1,120 profit....Now, if they are really buying these items full price and making profits like this, is it a hoax?
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

I think it's a scam. How can anyone make any money? It's like at best you have a shot at getting something but you might more likely get nothing
QUOTE Thanks
ApplejustWorks

ApplejustWorks is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD

Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
I think it's a scam. How can anyone make any money? It's like at best you have a shot at getting something but you might more likely get nothing

if you had read my above post, you would see how they make money!
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

Yeah I know - I did - they make money - - it's nothing for us is what I'm saying
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

ok but how are they getting the merchindise so cheap?....they're saying everyone who pays that price gets that item.....so....10,000 isn't buying 169 people an iPod....at least not if the company is paying full price....?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Check out the competition! | My iPod is possessed »