soccerstar1421
    Brand New Blue Ipod Mini for 40$!!!
    Go to the following site and sign up. You get on a waiting list and in a month or two you will get your blue ipod mini. I was skeptical at first too until it arrived at my doorstep 3 weeks later! Thanks a lot

http://mobilepalace54.com/blueipod.html

Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    Interesting. This almost most sound like a pyramid scheme.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Specs:
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    What item did you buy to get your iPod? Your post that you got your iPod 3 weeks later is hardly proof of anything now is it? :rolleyes:

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
    It's hard to trust something like that, when there are spelling errors on the page and the person that announces the "promo" joins today and posts that advertisement.. at least in the past these type of things were a scam and/or hoax.. maybe this one isnt, but I most definitely would not bet any money on it!

Specs:
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlyn
    It's hard to trust something like that, when there are spelling errors on the page and the person that announces the "promo" joins today and posts that advertisement.. at least in the past these type of things were a scam and/or hoax.. maybe this one isnt, but I most definitely would not bet any money on it!
    Now i hear that Murlyn! :eek:

TylerMoney
    dang....I feel what all your are saying is correct....and I totally agree...but there is that think in the back of my head telling me it'd be so freaking cool to get an iPod mini for free.....hmmm....I think I'll wiat to see if any of you get your mini.....or I guess someone else on the forums that tries it...caues none of us are I imagine.

Chamorro
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerstar1421
    Go to the following site and sign up. You get on a waiting list and in a month or two you will get your blue ipod mini. I was skeptical at first too until it arrived at my doorstep 3 weeks later! Thanks a lot

http://mobilepalace54.com/blueipod.html
    Sounds like a lot of those eBay auctions..."get the latest stuff for free; just pay shipping!" there are lots of discussions about these things in this and other forums.

Specs:
    15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
    It's an obvious scam. Everything is spelled wrong, the site is crap, and some of the deals are insane...like a Sony Vaio laptop for $40.

The guy that made that site is a loser.

Specs:
    15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
    Is this a scam? If you look at the way it works it is as follows: A certain amount of people pay a certain amount of money. By the time enough people piad there small amount of money, the company has gotten back what they paid for the produdct along with a small profit. For example - The $10,000 US Cash - 139 people pay $80. The company makes 11,120. Therefore making a 1,120 profit....Now, if they are really buying these items full price and making profits like this, is it a hoax?

Specs:
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    I think it's a scam. How can anyone make any money? It's like at best you have a shot at getting something but you might more likely get nothing

Specs:
    15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
    Quote Originally Posted by witeshark
    I think it's a scam. How can anyone make any money? It's like at best you have a shot at getting something but you might more likely get nothing

if you had read my above post, you would see how they make money!

Specs:
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    Yeah I know - I did - they make money - - it's nothing for us is what I'm saying

TylerMoney
    ok but how are they getting the merchindise so cheap?....they're saying everyone who pays that price gets that item.....so....10,000 isn't buying 169 people an iPod....at least not if the company is paying full price....?

Thread Information