Weird iPod Problem (4th Gen/20gb)
    I've had this iPod since Christmas-time, a couple of years ago. I don't use it a lot, but I've used it a substantial amount of times. It's actually my second one, as I had to take my first one back, due to all of the file names disappearing and only the arrows on the right side being visible.

Recently, I had a problem where nothing showed up when my iPod was dead. To go into more detail - any iPod user knows that, if your iPod is dead and you press a button, an animation will appear to let you know that you need to charge it. I drained my battery, let it sit for a day or two, and then went to press a button. Nothing appeared, no matter what button I pressed.

After charging it, it went back to normal. However, it still bothers me. What could this have been?

Specs:
    MacBook
    Quote Originally Posted by wick98
    I drained my battery, let it sit for a day or two, and then went to press a button. Nothing appeared, no matter what button I pressed.

After charging it, it went back to normal. However, it still bothers me. What could this have been?
    It is possible to completely drain it to the point where not even the "you-need-to-charge-this-puppy-now" thing comes up.
    No reason to have it bother you. As long as you charged it and it is running fine there is nothing to concern yourself with or worry about.

:black:

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Information