New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

watching video on ipod video... screen too small?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

taseal

taseal will become famous soon enough

do you think the screen is too small to watch video on ipod video?

I mean it loooks kidna small for watching video...

what do you guys think when you watch video on it? i would say my eyes would hurt after watching video on that thing lol

MacBook White [2Ghz] [2Gb RAM] [60Gb HDD] [Super Duper Drive]
People that keep telling others to search = a**holes, instead be positive, and help, if you have nothing to say, leave the thread alone
QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

Yea, my eyes hurt watching a full-lengther on my iPod, but I really don't use it as a video player. It's just kind of a "backup" video player, if I don't have my Powerbook.

Basically, it works for showing people funny videos, or watching a movie when you're bored, but it definitely should not be mistaken for a dedicated video player.

The contrast ratio is pretty terrible, too. I can't even see half of Donnie Darko, because it's so friggin' dark.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
taseal

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfwax95
Yea, my eyes hurt watching a full-lengther on my iPod, but I really don't use it as a video player. It's just kind of a "backup" video player, if I don't have my Powerbook.

Basically, it works for showing people funny videos, or watching a movie when you're bored, but it definitely should not be mistaken for a dedicated video player.

The contrast ratio is pretty terrible, too. I can't even see half of Donnie Darko, because it's so friggin' dark.
:lol:

People that keep telling others to search = a**holes, instead be positive, and help, if you have nothing to say, leave the thread alone
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by taseal
do you think the screen is too small to watch video on ipod video?

I mean it loooks kidna small for watching video...

what do you guys think when you watch video on it? i would say my eyes would hurt after watching video on that thing lol

Before I got mine I would have said yes. I've had mine for 5 or 6 months now and have to say no. The screen is just fine for watching Movies or TV shows on go.

QUOTE Thanks
evolve

evolve will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram

:baron: i can't wait to get an ipod. It would come in EXTREMELY handy in the Gym.

QUOTE Thanks
taseal

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolve
:baron: i can't wait to get an ipod. It would come in EXTREMELY handy in the Gym.
so you can sit down and watch movies? lol

QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

Just put it up on the sit-up bench and you can only see the movie on the up-rep.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
evolve

evolve will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by taseal
so you can sit down and watch movies? lol
Quote:
Just put it up on the sit-up bench and you can only see the movie on the up-rep.
Ha ha! :p No, it would be used for music only in the gym.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« podutil 3.0.2 serial | 2 different ipods »