Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: should I wait?

  1. #1
    kjellquist
    Guest
    should I wait?
    Anyone think a larger capacity iPod is in the near future? I am close to grabbing a 40G with some bonus money. Obviously, I don't want a 50 or 60G model to appear a month after my purchase.

  2. #2

    Padawan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 21, 2003
    Location
    Coruscant, Galactic Republic
    Posts
    1,185
    Specs:
    14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
    Quote Originally Posted by kjellquist
    Anyone think a larger capacity iPod is in the near future? I am close to grabbing a 40G with some bonus money. Obviously, I don't want a 50 or 60G model to appear a month after my purchase.
    I know that there have been people who've filled the 40GB, but I've never understood how. That is an absolutely tremendous amount of songs. I would worry more about how much storage you think you need, rather than simply having the biggest iPod that Apple makes. In my case, the 20GB was the best value.
    ~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

    Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.

  3. #3
    kjellquist
    Guest
    honestly, I could easily fill the 40G, but I'm not sure I would be regularly listening to all that;s on there. I see your point and I think 40 G will be more than enough...but if 60G was coming next month I would wait.

    k

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wait, wait, wait, crash...on boot.
    By ohmandd in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:15 AM
  2. To wait, or not to wait? That is the question...
    By ogacon in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 01:20 PM
  3. Purchasing: To wait or not to wait
    By mac2k in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 11:07 PM
  4. MacBook Pro - To wait or not to wait?
    By Spicky in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 12:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •