Thread: iPod nano questions
05-29-2006, 01:01 PM #1
iPod nano questions
- Member Since
- Dec 12, 2005
I have a few basic questions about the iPod nano.
1. What is the maximum recharging time for this unit?
I've had it connected to the Mac G5 for two days now and either the recharging lightning bolt or the "do not disconnect" warning remains on the screen. Note that I've temporarily changed the setting on the Mac so it doesn't "go to sleep" in an attempt to accommodate the iPod recharging process.
2. How can titles under the "playlists" section be deleted?
I've removed the songs from various playlists within the nano, but the playlist titles remain listed within the nano screen. How can the titles themselves be deleted?
3. I've tried reformatting the nano by pressing the middle button and the menu button above it together for about 5 seconds. Although the screen goes dark and the Apple logo appears, not much else happens. I've also tried looking for how to reformat the nano from within iTunes but no luck there. Any reformatting tips are greatly appreciated.
4. When I import a selection of songs from iTunes into the nano from a customized playlist, the songs are automatically arranged by alphabetical order in the iPod. Is there a way to import the songs into the iPod and keep the songs in the "customized order" as they appear in iTunes?
Thanks for the tips.
05-29-2006, 06:13 PM #2
Originally Posted by schwineI'd use Windows... but I like the Mac OS more.
- Member Since
- Nov 24, 2005
- Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Hydralisk86 in forum iPod Hardware and AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2013, 03:45 AM
By jake23 in forum iPhone Hardware and AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:01 PM