New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Album Art in iTunes

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

eddiddiums

eddiddiums is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz

What I am trying to do is apply a single piece of album art to multiple songs in iTunes. I have read that I should be able to do this by selecting multiple tracks and choosing "get info" from the right-click menu. However, when I do this, the window that comes up lacks a album art option. Am I missing something, or has something changed in more recent versions?

Also, is there an application that will add album art to iTunes in mass? The few that I have played with on Mac and PC seem to only do one track at a time.

Thanks guys!
QUOTE Thanks
rcltrh

rcltrh will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiddiums
What I am trying to do is apply a single piece of album art to multiple songs in iTunes. I have read that I should be able to do this by selecting multiple tracks and choosing "get info" from the right-click menu. However, when I do this, the window that comes up lacks a album art option. Am I missing something, or has something changed in more recent versions?

Also, is there an application that will add album art to iTunes in mass? The few that I have played with on Mac and PC seem to only do one track at a time.

Thanks guys!
I have iTunes 6.0.4 (the latest version) with Tiger, and when I select a bunch of songs then do a Get Info, I get a single "multiple song selection" box and in the lower right cornera area is an "artwork" square that I can apple-click-drag a picture into and it fills them all with this artwork.
QUOTE Thanks
eddiddiums

eddiddiums is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz

Oh...my...god...

I am so blind.

*slinks off into a dark corner*
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« blinking orange for ipod shuffle | iTunes not recognising some of my backed up MP3s »