Specs:
    iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
    New iPod Nano - Bluetooth to Ford Ka?
    Anyone in UK know if the latest iPod Nano will pair with the new shape model of Ford Ka please, by Bluetooth?

I know an iPod will work with the USB connection, but it would be really useful if the new one will work via Bluetooth, as this would avoid the need for cables. It would work with the device in my pocket.

If it makes any difference, I already have my mobile phone paired with the car to give hands-free use, also using the Bluetooth. The car is a 2012 model Ford Ka Titanium, with the optional USB/Bluetooth module.

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk4 View Post
    Anyone in UK know if the latest iPod Nano will pair with the new shape model of Ford Ka please, by Bluetooth?
    Just curious...if the latest iPod Nano isn't compatible via bluetooth...is this a deal-breaker purchasing this vehicle?

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    The way I read his post, it appears he already owns the vehicle but is asking about the latest iPod Nano?

Specs:
    iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
    I have the vehicle and use an iPod connected with the USB socket.

However, this requires plugging it in each time and removing it so it doesn't get stolen.

I am likely to get a new iPod Nano soon and am wondering if it will pair automatically via Bluetooth as my mobile phone does.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    The short answer is yes, the latest iPod nano supports Bluetooth (4.0, even) so it should be able to pair up to your stereo. You'll want to check with the Kia dealer to be sure, but it should work fairly painlessly.

Specs:
    Thanks.

It is a Ford not a Kia, but I'll give it a try once I get the new Nano

Thread Information