New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Bluetooth for 2nd gen iPod Touch?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Jonzjob

Jonzjob is an unknown at this point

Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a bluetooth earphone set for 2nd gen iPod Touch.

At the moment I use a quite good pair of cabled earphones, can't remember the mark, but if it were possible to get a cordless pair I would like to know what they are and that they are available for less than a large mortgage ??

Any ideas please?

John.
I have discovered that wine gets better with age. The older I get the more I like it ! http://jonzjob.hpage.com/
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/
QUOTE Thanks
RadDave

RadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really nice
Mac Specs: MBP 13" (2013); 2.6 GHz i5; 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.9.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonzjob View Post
Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a bluetooth earphone set for 2nd gen iPod Touch.

At the moment I use a quite good pair of cabled earphones, can't remember the mark, but if it were possible to get a cordless pair I would like to know what they are and that they are available for less than a large mortgage ??
YES! I have an iPod Touch 2G and have been using the BT earphones (pic below) for probably 2 years or more (great when I go to the YMCA to exercise) - Rocketfish RF-MAB2 - link to some Amazon reviews - bought locally @ Best Buy for < $100 - also have a portable BT speaker that I carry on the road (perfect for sound in a hotel room) - SO, go for it! Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9246862_ra.jpg (32.5 KB, 7 views)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« old ipod shuffle question | Need music help please »