Specs:
    2003 Powerbook G4, 768 mb's of ram 120gb hard drive, 17 inch dvd burner, or Superdrive
    1st gen ipod logic board
    Hey all, I have a real gem/artifact. Its a 10 gb first gen ipod in pretty much prestine condition. I, however, have a logic board issue with it. I CAN fix it, but I need a very high definition photo of one so I can pinpoint the components that are soldered onto it. Can anyone hook me up with a high res image of one? Thanks!

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    Have you tried viewing the take apart instructions for your iPod at iFixit: The free repair manual I used their photos and instructions to repair my 1st Gen model. BTW, the logic board on that model is small and compact. You might be better off buying one from eBay rather than trying to repair it. Lots of broken 1st Gen iPods on eBay for sale.

Specs:
    2003 Powerbook G4, 768 mb's of ram 120gb hard drive, 17 inch dvd burner, or Superdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    Have you tried viewing the take apart instructions for your iPod at iFixit: The free repair manual I used their photos and instructions to repair my 1st Gen model. BTW, the logic board on that model is small and compact. You might be better off buying one from eBay rather than trying to repair it. Lots of broken 1st Gen iPods on eBay for sale.
    I have not, I entirely forgot about that website!! HAHA Also, the aircraft that is in your avatar, is that a Shrike Commander? Im a plane nut. IT HAS LYCOMING IO-540S! I can see their exhausts! haha sorry for getting off topic, just happened to notice that, plus I used to be an airplane mechanic. EDIT: its actually a second gen! But nonetheless its in prestine shape.

Thread Information