iPod nano jailbreak?
    Hey!? Do you think they'll ever be an iPod nano 7 jailbreak so you can add games and stuff?

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    The Nano screen in my opinion is too small to use for games. I haven't seen the 8th generation Nano yet but I suspect it too would not be large enough for games.

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    First, I went ahead and moved your thread to the iPod forum, since this is decidedly not 'off topic', and therefore doesn't belong in the off-topic forum.

Secondly, be aware that the iPod Nano and iPod Classic do not run on iOS or OS X, but rather the old nameless iPod OS that is little more than a shell for playing music and some basic apps. There were some basic games developed for that iPod OS, but development quickly was abandoned once the more full-feature iOS devices came upon the scene.

That said, I highly doubt you'll see any games for the iPod Nano other than any basic ones that Apple pre-installs on them.

If the ability to play games is a priority, you might want to consider an iPod Touch instead.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Thread Information