New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iHome iH52

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

red Jay

red Jay is on a distinguished road

I have an iHome iH52 that has lost the right channel sound. I need a schematic to trouble shoot it. Already tried to change speakers but it is a dead right channel. Thanks for any help on a complete schematic for this unit.
red Jay
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

No company releases the schematic for a commercial product. So no one can help you with that. You can call the manufacturer and see what they can do for you..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
red Jay

red Jay is on a distinguished road

Thank you, Ashwin. I kind of figured that as I have already looked quite a bit already. red Jay (blue jay is already taken and I am not blue but a happy Jay)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPod Nano - clock display as default? | iPod Touch Asking for CalDAV Account »