New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Quick Question!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Andrew Mercury

Hey, I'm new and registered to ask a question...

I just purchased the new iPod Video and downloaded the new iTunes 6, and I see there are video capabilities. I have purchased roughly 10 music videos now, and some videos I had on my computer previously show up in the library and now I am able to watch these movies on my iPod. It's great, except I have other video files on my computer I would really like to put on my iPod. Whenever I try to import "Moulin Rouge" into my iTunes it just shuts down, now I'm assuming because it isn't of the correct format...

Now, based on the information I've given you, do any of you know how I would be able to get this file and some others onto iTunes so I can get them on my iPod? Thank you very much.

(p.s.: awesome smilies :spook: :batman: :biohazard)
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Head to MacUpdate.com and download one of the iPod video utilities that will export video to iPod compatible format.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
Andrew Mercury

Will it work if I'm using windows?
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Not one for the Mac. I'm not sure of any for Windows but I'm sure they're available. Try Download.com for that.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Ipod not working | Question about Itunes »