New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

External Drive Question/itunes

Thread Closed

outofcbus

outofcbus is on a distinguished road

Recently I was attempting to share some albums from my iTunes library with a friend by transferring the album to from my external hard drive to a flash drive.

I have done this several times, and this time, everything seemed to be normal. After I gave the flash drive to my friend, he explained that the folders were there, just not the files.

When I got home, I check each folder/file and made sure they played in iTunes, which they did. At this point I noticed that these files were almost faded in my hard drive, and not a brighter shade likes files I recently downloaded into my iTunes library.

Again, the files are still functional, but I just can't transfer them. Any thoughts on this issue?
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Am I right in understanding that you want us to help you pirate music, or have I misread something here?

Thread Closed

« iPod Classic - Voice Memo??? | Current iPod Touch - Worth Getting? »