New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Help...moving songs and videos onto PC

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

score04

score04 is on a distinguished road

I have an ipod touch 4G. I am setting it up as a new device because I had software issues with battery. I followed instructions to backup my device. I have tv shows and music (from another source; not downloaded from iTunes). I saw my tv shows and music when clicking on my device on iTunes. After I reset to factory settings, I then proceeded to put my backup onto my ipod touch. My apps loaded back on. However, all my shows, and music are gone. I click on the videos and music that's in my home bottom screen and both are empty. Can't find it on itunes as well. Is there something wrong that I did? What is the proper way to put videos and music onto computer? Does itunes not back up non-itunes shows and music? Any help would be great. This is my first apple product and usually using Copy Trans Manager to put stuff on my ipod because itunes, personally, is not a favorite software. If anyone knows of links also for tutorials, that'd be great as well! Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
score04

score04 is on a distinguished road

Can anyone help? 344 views an no responses...Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Trying to fix iPod Touch (1G) headphone jack | iPod Classic - Voice Memo??? »