New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Music Gone

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Eyes Roll Back

Eyes Roll Back is on a distinguished road

hey i just recently updated my ipod touch 4th gen to io5. after i was done, my music is all gone! yes, they warned me about erasing and all that. but how do i get it back? somehow, my other ipod (shuffle) has my songs in it thats supposed to be on my 4th gen. help please! i dont want to pay anymore!
QUOTE Thanks
Eyes Roll Back

Bump!
QUOTE Thanks
jmat

jmat is on a distinguished road

Those songs you have should be on your computer or if you d/l via iTunes they will have a record of that and what you paid for as long as you used the same iTunes account.
QUOTE Thanks
Eyes Roll Back

so...when i download the ones i ALREADY purchased, its free to download since it said "purchased"?
QUOTE Thanks
j0nb0y32

j0nb0y32 is a jewel in the roughj0nb0y32 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyes Roll Back View Post
so...when i download the ones i ALREADY purchased, its free to download since it said "purchased"?
yes, it's free. it simply remembers what you bought with your Apple ID and downloads them again for you...one of the very good things about the new iTunes and OS updates
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Music List Differs After Syncing | Recently Jailbroken Ipod Touch 2nd Gen-Cydia not working »