iOS5 (iPod touch 4th gen)
    Is anyone else having this problem?.

Does it seem just a little sluggish at the moment?. I have noticed it's become a littler slower then it was before. Which has confused me, but i guess it's a bug or something they need to sort out.

Since, i have Shut down all apps (by doing the double tap on the home button) and even shut the device down. Or maybe, i should restore it as a new device). But i dunno?.

Any Idea's?.

Hmm mine seems to be working fine generally, though I'm having other problems with iCal though But sometimes when I try to switch it on, it doesn't come on, then when I press the button again it kind of goes off because it was supposed to be on already (if you get what I mean), so instead it does a quick on-off in 1 second, which shows up as a quick flash of the lock screen. That occurred before iOS5 but the frequency might have increased.

IOS5 problems with ipod touch 4th gen
    i agree with scorponok my ipod touch has been very sluggish and choppy lately especially my unreal engine powered games and every game or app always quits me out when i use ios 5.

Specs:
    iPod Classic 80G, iPod Touch 4th Gen 64G, iPhone 4s 64G, iPad 2 16G, MacBook Pro 13" 2.8Ghz 8G 750HD
    Yes, mine has been occasionally freezing up for a moment if I'm moving too fast while typing or navigating through screens. Its terribly frustrating and has only been happening since the update.

According to everything i have been hearing all ipods even the ones preloaded with ios 5
    Are haveing problems like these. I now concur that ios5 has indeed made ipodtouch 4g
    Have problems with several apps and operating problem. I have complained to apple and expect there to be an update soon in the next week or so

Thread Information