Thread: itunes pass

itunes pass
    what is iTunes Season Pass will this save me buying a lot itunes gift cards as I downloade a lot of music movies and tv shows or do itunes do a Unlimited download package ?

27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air 2, AppleTV2
    An iTunes Season Pass is where you buy all episodes in a TV Show Season for a packaged price (less than each episode individually).

As far as buying lots in iTunes you can just charge a debit or crdit card with your purchases or just buy iTunes cards. You don't say where you live but in the UK they sell iTunes cards up to 100.
    External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post

Waiting for a mate . . .
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM & 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 8GB RAM 10.10.3, iPhone5 & iPad Air 2 iOS 8.3, ATV3
    And on top of what mrplow posted, but here in Australia there is ALWAYS discounts on iTunes cards
    Like retailers will sell $40 for $30 or 2 $50 for $80. Look online as well for these deals.

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Doha, Qatar
    MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
    The pass, allows the download of the episode automatically once it has been aired in the location specified. e.g. say Lost for example has been shown on primetime on monday it then automatically down loads to your itunes on tuesday morning (so long as your computer os connected to the web of course).

This is what happened to me when i did it for my wife with an English drama i bought.

ok. I live in the uk

Thread Information