New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Debug console

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

cavaliermatt

cavaliermatt is on a distinguished road

Ok, I have Been getting this"debug console" on the top of my safari while browsing. It didn't start doing this until I downlOaded greenpoison. Is it supposed to be there on 4.2.1? Is it a good thing or bad thing to have? And after I downloaded greenpoison and tried to use the app "loader" that came with the greenpoison the app disappeared? So. Am I supposed to have the debug console on top of my safari? And how do I get rid of it or hide it? And I see no difference after the jailbreak. Besides me getting the loader app there was no difference. And now the app has disappeared.And the lOader app said it didn't have space for it and it just went away!WTF? It still has the skull apple at startup but besides that no difference. So whats the point of jailbreaking? And what's up with the debug console thing? Sorry for rambling on and on.
QUOTE Thanks
cavaliermatt

cavaliermatt is on a distinguished road

I also forgot to add since all of this has happened I can't login to Facebook or yahoo? Is someone trying to hack my passwords?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPod to iPad problem | sync itunes »