New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

loading songs into iTunes from iPod

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

JBarbier

JBarbier is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.0 CD/2gb/120gb. iMac G5 1.8/2gb/120gb

I bought an iPod and it had some songs on there that I like and want to put into my iTunes. Is there any possible that I can do this? I know with Sony you can't "check" songs into another account. Is it the same with iTunes? It shows a list of the songs on the iPod, but I can't figure out how to play them... any help will be appreciated... thanks
QUOTE Thanks
JBarbier

JBarbier is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.0 CD/2gb/120gb. iMac G5 1.8/2gb/120gb

Nevermind guys... I figured it out... I just clicked on the iPod icon in iTunes... then chose to manage playlists manually... if anyone was wondering
QUOTE Thanks
slick

how did you do it exactly?
i have an ipod, powerbook and mac mini. i just got the mini and am trying to transfer the songs from the ipod to the mini (the songs on the ipod are from my powerbook).
i cant get it to work, please help.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

you can't actually do that using itunes.. I don't know what you did... to get the songs of your ipod and into itunes you have to use a program called podutil you can find it by typing podutil in to google.. its a really simple to use program.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
slick

got it, thanks. going to try it out right now.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPod frozen w/ Apple symbol | Gates may make money from iPods. »