New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Setting up iTunes

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Chef_eam

Chef_eam is a jewel in the roughChef_eam is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 2.66GHz i5, 1TB HDD, 12GB RAM, OS X 10.7.3, iPod Classic 160GB,iPad 1 64GB Wi-fi, iPhone 4S

I am setting up iTunes on my partner's PC (importing his mp3 collection, etc.) and have a question. In order for iTunes to download album artwork, you have to be logged into the iTunes store. He doesn't have an account yet, as we have never even plugged his iPod into the PC. Question is this: If I logged into the iTunes store using my account to process the album art, will this cause a problem when we do plug in his iPod and go to sync his library after creating a store account for him? I want to make sure I don't mess anything up. I never used iTunes until about a week ago as I had always used a Zune before I bought myself an iPod to go along with my new iMac. As always, you help will be appreciated.

And on the same note, is there a way to have iTunes just use the artwork that is in the individual album folders on the hard drive already without having to manually go through each album and set it?

Erik
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Why won't Safari connect to the iTunes Store? | Macbook pro cant find ipod »