New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod touch Issue!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Skater Jake

Skater Jake is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm trying to remove some pictures off of my iPod touch and I'm having problems I'm using a Macbook Pro that's got Snow Leopard on it. It's got the newest version of iTunes I guess that came with the computer or whatever. And people tell me how to do it, and I don't see it the way they do and it's useless what they tell me. Here's what I see when I go in to the iPod touch icon and click the tab "photos".
That's what I see. And what do I do from when I'm in that screen? I don't want ANY pictures on my iPod and no albums that say "Photo Booth" and that dumb stuff. I want it all off. List step by step from my screen shot. It will be much appreciated. Also, I'm new here and I don't know if this was the right spot for this thread or not. So sorry if it isn't
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Well looking @ your picture, if you dont want any photo's on your iPod Touch, the Sync Photo's From is unchecked so it shouldnt sync any of them ...

So if that is unchecked you should be right to not have any sync

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Skater Jake

Skater Jake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
Well looking @ your picture, if you dont want any photo's on your iPod Touch, the Sync Photo's From is unchecked so it shouldnt sync any of them ...

So if that is unchecked you should be right to not have any sync
Errr I put them on in the first place and now I don't want them on but that's how I get them off?
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Yes with it checked it syncs and with the Touch plugged in and iTunes open, when you uncheck it you get the msg above. And when you are asked to remove the photo's you click on remove photo's.
There isnt a way to delete them as such. Its all in the syncing

Hope this helps more ...

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
brianwmay

brianwmay has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g

If I were you, I would check the box to GET the photos on, once synced, I would then untick the box to clear them off the iPod.

Mac Junkie
- MacBook Pro 2.4, 500Gb, 4Gb
- MacBook Air (wife's), - iPad 2 64Gb
- 2 x iPod Touch 32Gb and iPhones 3GS 32Gb
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 1st Generation Touch stuck in recovery mode? | music downloads and itunes »