New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Just a quick note...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

stephen.sharpe

To let you folks know, after owning a Shuffle for just under 6 hours... its fantastic. If you had any doubts before, just forget it and go for it.

You *wont * regret it.

I have the 512mb version... Apple's claim of 120 songs is very fair, and the bitrate they use to calculate this (128kbps) is pretty outstanding for this use. Even the ear buds are pretty good.

Stephen
QUOTE Thanks
Jefe3223

hey thanks man. It's comments like these that help people (er...me) make decisions on whether or not to buy things. Have a good one. -J
QUOTE Thanks
stephen.sharpe

I'm fully aware that its always good to have a balance of problems and appraisals.

Verdict: buy buy buy!
QUOTE Thanks
EvoMac

I am going to buying one of these for my fiance this week for her b-day. She likes my iPod but thinks its too heavy for when we go walking or what not so I was thinking the shuffle would be best for her

Plus if she gets me mad I can just pull on the lanyard... jk btw :mac:
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iTunes/AAC and other MP3 players | New ipod »