Touch changes time randomly?
    Lately my iPod has been suddenly changing the time, even when it hasn't been plugged into my comp to sync. It makes no sense.

And when the time is correct, applications think it's wrong. For example, I set a world clock for New York, and it should have been 3 hours ahead, but instead it had a twelve hour difference and said "Yesterday."
    WTH? Can someone help?

I have this problem too on mine. whenever i switch it off and let it rest for a day it just picks a random date and apps cannot start

The Republic of Neptune
    I would sync your iPods to iTunes, then restore the software. Something is glitchy, and it could be something in the firmware that got corrupted.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Thread Information