New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

copying music von iPod to iTunes with counter, rate, etc

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fabio

hi there

some month ago, when i bought my iPod photo, i thought, that i just add the music to the iPod and than ears it on iTunes.
while i'm at home, i'll plug the iPod anyway with the computer.

so, i dont have the songs on the harddisk AND the iPod.

well, now, i think this was a mistake.

i should have the songs also on the iTunes (harddisk), to burn the songs, to stream songs, and use it for other iLife apps.

well, i copied all the songs with senuti from my iPod to iTunes, and this did work well.
but what i'm really missing is the "counter", the rating, comments, which are on the DB file and not in the IDv3 tags.

is there a possibility to copy these infos (rating, counter, comment) to iTunes??
QUOTE Thanks
iDVFH.

I might be able to help you if I had any idea what your talking about..lol
QUOTE Thanks
fabio

sorry for my english.

okey, i've got a iPod, and i've got a G5 (my baby...).

i have all my music files on the iPod, but NOT on the G5.

because i have all the files on the iPod, i'm not able to share via rendevouz, nor to burn CDs, nor to use them in iPhoto or something.

well, now i want to copy the music from the iPod to the G5.

thats not the problem, i know programms, that just copy all the files from iPod to a folder. than i could import them to iTunes.

but what I want, is, that i can keep the informations like the Counter (how many time's did i play this song), the rating.

is there a possibility to copy the musig from iPod to iTunes WITH rating, and counter?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Dead iPod with a funny noise!!!. | Belkin Media Reader with iPod photo »