Question Album Art Trouble in iTunes/iPod
    So, I'm currently editing and adding album art for the different songs in my iTunes, but I'm having some trouble with a few of the songs. Some of the songs already have some album art attached to them (not the "correct one", though), and it seems be a "part of the file". Meaning, when I right click the song and click "Get Info", the tab "Album Art" is faded down and I can't click it?

So for some reaon it won't allow me to change the album art? Has anyone experienced this, and do you know a solution to it?

That is the same thing that's happening to me. I backed up songs from my power mac g5 onto an external hard drive and then hooked up my laptop to the external and transferred the music over, but now the album artwork and lyrics tabs are grayed out in the 'get info' screen. I tried deleting the itunes xml file and itunes library file and checked all the permissions. I don't know what else to do. It's really annoying. I'm sure it's something simple too.

Nice to see I'm not the only one with the problem. Of course it's maybe not that big of a deal, but as you said, it's annoying Hopefully someone on here has an idea about what to do.

Thread Information