Thread: no wi-fi

no wi-fi
    Has anyone found a solution to the "no-wifi" problem found on ipod touch and iphone. If not apple should be informed because I've read tons of forums people posting on this subject. And yes I tried ressetting, restoring, ddeleting cache, etc.

Specs:
    27" iMac 3.1Ghz 16GB RAM, 1TB HD. iPhone 4.
    I take it you are referring to the bug where as soon as you connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi the iPhone switches to 3G?

If so I have suffered from this and found that my router was set to b & g mode. Changing this to just Wireless G fixed things......until a few weeks later the same thing started happening and so I changed my router back to b and g mode and that again fixed things. I'm now just waiting for the problem to return and to have to switch back again to Wireless G.

The other thing to do is to make sure the MAC address of the iPhone/iTouch is added to the router.

Specs:
    Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
    "No-Wi-Fi problem" could mean absolutely anything. Could you be more specific as to what you're referring to?

June 2007
    July 2009

the wi-fi is greyed, and about the router, i never connect to my home connection its not that.

Thread Information