Only have an iPod
    Question Is there any way to....
    I have an iPod Classic but use a PC (not a Mac). I recently lost my hard drive and have had it replaced but unfortunately lost all my photos for the last six months (was about to back up, honest). Anyway, I noticed I have alot of these photos on my iPod and wondered if there is anyway I can transfer them from there onto my new hard drive. I daren't update my iPod with my iTunes as I am scared of losing the photos completely. Any ideas please...

Unhappy Ipod classic
    My pc crashed and i had it recently repaired, and ive reinstalled itunes, but the itunes library with all my songs in it has been erased so when i plug my ipod into itunes, it asks me if i want to format/wipe my ipod so it works with the new itunes.. how can i put all my songs back into the itunes library and how can i prevent my ipod audio content from being erased to make it work with the new itunes program ?

Im new to this forum, not sure how to post a question .

Mendocino, CA
    17" MacBook Pro A1151 2.16 GHz
    Haven't used PodView, but I really like iPodDisk.
    There is no system but GNU and Linux is one of its kernels.
    Join the FSF as an Associate Member!

This works on my 3rd gen iPod, it might work for yours ...

If you just tell Windows to show hidden files (Tools > Folder Options > View), you can view all the files on the iPod when it shows up as a drive in My Computer.

Thread Information