Thread: ipod plea

taurelda
    ipod plea
    Allright.
    I am a 19 year old college student and, I must admit, I want an ipod. My parents do help support me; they pay my college tuition wich is a great help, but I must buy all of my unnecessary novelties. Now, I certainly have no way of coming up with the money for an ipod, so i came up with an idea (I am better at those kinds of things anyways). My idea is that instead of one person (namely, me) coming up with the hundreds of dollars to buy myself an ipod, that many people come up with mere cents and send it, via paypal, to taurelda@email.arizona.edu. All you need to do is go to www.paypal.com, login into your account, click on the send money icon and send the pocket change to my email address. So, If you want to help me out, you may make a donation of 5 to my account (taurelda@email.arizona.edu). Now, I will not hold it against you if you decide not to help me out, but it is only five cents! What is five cents worth compared to a persons sublime joy?

Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by taurelda
    Allright.
    I am a 19 year old college student and, I must admit, I want an ipod. My parents do help support me; they pay my college tuition wich is a great help, but I must buy all of my unnecessary novelties. Now, I certainly have no way of coming up with the money for an ipod, so i came up with an idea (I am better at those kinds of things anyways). My idea is that instead of one person (namely, me) coming up with the hundreds of dollars to buy myself an ipod, that many people come up with mere cents and send it, via paypal, to taurelda@email.arizona.edu. All you need to do is go to www.paypal.com, login into your account, click on the send money icon and send the pocket change to my email address. So, If you want to help me out, you may make a donation of 5 to my account (taurelda@email.arizona.edu). Now, I will not hold it against you if you decide not to help me out, but it is only five cents! What is five cents worth compared to a persons sublime joy?
    Interesting problem you have here. If it was just that simple, but it is not. I don't think begging is the answer. Just get a part time job, this a better solution. One of the benefits is that you now have money for dates, which a plus in my book.
    :cool:

Specs:
    17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
    This is basically a solicitation post, and is against the rules. I am closing this thread. Please read the rules before posting.
    Emrys
    Community Administrator / Moderator
    MAC-FORUMS.COM - The Ultimate Source For Your Mac!

Thread Information