Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    iphone666's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 06, 2008
    Posts
    33
    Incase or Griffin Cover For ipod touch
    Hello everyone. I am new to the mac-forums, and I have a question for you all that I hope someone could answer for me.

    I currently have a griffin i clear case that i bought at best buy without researching, and it really is a piece of crap. It's flimsy, and only protects the back good. And don't get me started with the screen protector!!

    I am going to be a better consumer this time and ask for your help. Which of these cases is better for the ipod touch?

    Griffin Wave

    or

    Incase Protective Cover

    Thanks for your help. If you need the manufacturer links, let me know and I will give them to you. Thanks again. Hopefully this will be a great mac-forums experience.

  2. #2

    lemondime's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 03, 2008
    Posts
    99
    Specs:
    2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, 4GB DDR3, 10.5.7
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone666 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am new to the mac-forums, and I have a question for you all that I hope someone could answer for me.

    I currently have a griffin i clear case that i bought at best buy without researching, and it really is a piece of crap. It's flimsy, and only protects the back good. And don't get me started with the screen protector!!

    I am going to be a better consumer this time and ask for your help. Which of these cases is better for the ipod touch?

    Griffin Wave

    or

    Incase Protective Cover

    Thanks for your help. If you need the manufacturer links, let me know and I will give them to you. Thanks again. Hopefully this will be a great mac-forums experience.
    The girlfriend bought the Incase cover and she happy with it.
    Cheers,
    lemondime

    www.macftw.com

  3. #3

    iphone666's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 06, 2008
    Posts
    33
    so you're saying that the incase would be a great buy. Did hers come with a screen protector?
    All of my suggestions are provided "as-is". I am not responsible for the outcome.
    Please follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/forumdude1024

  4. #4

    cwa107's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 20, 2006
    Location
    Lake Mary, Florida
    Posts
    26,943
    Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Is this for the 1G or the 2G? I have a Griffin Elan Form for the 2G and it's awesome - it did come with a screen protector (although I misapplied it and wound up throwing it out).
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

    https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

  5. #5

    iphone666's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 06, 2008
    Posts
    33
    it is a second generation iPod touch.
    All of my suggestions are provided "as-is". I am not responsible for the outcome.
    Please follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/forumdude1024

  6. #6

    Soulwar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 27, 2008
    Location
    Estero, FL
    Posts
    1,515
    Specs:
    iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
    You may want to check out iSkin.com
    They have some nice products as well.
    When all else fails, try everything!
    The Rep System and you.
    Life's a joke...If you're not laughing, then you didn't get it.

    June 2008


  7. #7

    iphone666's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 06, 2008
    Posts
    33
    iskins are cool, but I can Only get one of the options in my first post because they are the ones that are currently in stock at the stores near me. Also, buying online for me is out of the question. Thanks for the suggestions though
    All of my suggestions are provided "as-is". I am not responsible for the outcome.
    Please follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/forumdude1024

  8. #8

    lemondime's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 03, 2008
    Posts
    99
    Specs:
    2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, 4GB DDR3, 10.5.7
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone666 View Post
    so you're saying that the incase would be a great buy. Did hers come with a screen protector?
    Yes and yes.
    Cheers,
    lemondime

    www.macftw.com

  9. #9

    iphone666's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 06, 2008
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by lemondime View Post
    Yes and yes.
    Are you sure? The incase guys emailed me and said they don't come with a screen protector
    All of my suggestions are provided "as-is". I am not responsible for the outcome.
    Please follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/forumdude1024

  10. #10

    lemondime's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 03, 2008
    Posts
    99
    Specs:
    2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, 4GB DDR3, 10.5.7
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone666 View Post
    Are you sure? The incase guys emailed me and said they don't come with a screen protector
    Sorry bout that. Just found the receipt. She bought the Power Support Crystal Film Set for iPhone 3G.
    Cheers,
    lemondime

    www.macftw.com

  11. #11

    iphone666's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 06, 2008
    Posts
    33
    I also found the DLO Action Jacket for the ipod touch. Do you recommend it? It looks cool and everything, but I'm not so sure about the screen protector. Will it provide full functionality while protecting the screen?

    DLO - Action Jacket for 2nd-Generation Apple® iPod® touch - Black - DLA71055B/17
    All of my suggestions are provided "as-is". I am not responsible for the outcome.
    Please follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/forumdude1024

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. iPod Touch Sync - Cover
    By FeBe95 in forum iPod Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:13 PM
  2. iPod Touch Double Click in Cover Flow
    By mac747 in forum iPod Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •