ipod radio thingie
    hey guys. i don't know how it's called, but i'm talking about the device that lets you transmit music from your ipod in a wireless way to the radio. since i'm not familiar with them, let alone know which ones are the best, i need some help.

first off, is this the best way to get good quality music? i know u can either get a car with ipod support so you just plug it in (but thats out of the question) or build it yourself (out of the question as well). so are there other ways i don't know of?

anyways, what's the best one with the best quality on the market right now? please nothing above a $100. i've seen some friends of mine with 20 dollars ones that sound nice. but since i'm a producer and musician, i can't stand low quality music, it drives me insane man. i need a nice quality one. thanks for your time and help.

any radio transmitter made by griffin, belkin, apple, sony, and other reputable brands should be fine. The ones at the kiosks at the malls should be perfect for you!! Does ur car have an auxiliary jack. If it does, then use that instead of the radio transmitter.
    All of my suggestions are provided "as-is". I am not responsible for the outcome.
    Please follow me on twitter at:

Durtburg, WV
    Sooper Fast!
    I have a Griffin one and it sucks.

I've found one channel that it's not bad on, but I still get static and it's even more pronouced when you hear "S" and high hat sounds.
    Chaotic Evil, Level 1 IT-Tech

Slough Roast Blog
    Capitol Sound Blog

MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
    if your car has a tape deck I would recommend to get the tape kind of adaptors.

Thread Information