New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Ľ Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Ľ Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod - That darn iPod!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

BlueMac

BlueMac is a jewel in the roughBlueMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7

Boy, do I hate my iPod nano! The click wheel has to be the worst thing ever- I can never get exactly where I want. The darn thing even got me in trouble when doing my homework earlier- I had my iPod connected to my stereo, playing slightly loud. My father told me to turn it down a bit, but, when I tried turning down it just goes to maximum! I love having all my music in my pocket, and really do not want to continue with this sensitive thing. So, iPod Touch. Worth it, or is it just as darn sensitive?

Thanks for help.

Flickr

Last.fm
Si, hablo Espa˝ol. Oui, je parle franšais. Yes, I speak English.
QUOTE Thanks
KeithTeeple

KeithTeeple is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

I have the iPod Nano, and it's not sensitive like you say it is. You must be jerking it pretty roughly. But, I guess if you're that impatient, you'd want the iPod Touch and let me say, I want it too.

It's very good, and it has no scroll wheel, so if I read correctly it can't really be sensitive. So no, you should have no trouble with that. Plus, it would be good to know you have the most recent iPod technology.

Press any key to continue, or any other key to cancel.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't.
QUOTE Thanks
iphone666

iphone666 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMac View Post
Boy, do I hate my iPod nano! The click wheel has to be the worst thing ever- I can never get exactly where I want. The darn thing even got me in trouble when doing my homework earlier- I had my iPod connected to my stereo, playing slightly loud. My father told me to turn it down a bit, but, when I tried turning down it just goes to maximum! I love having all my music in my pocket, and really do not want to continue with this sensitive thing. So, iPod Touch. Worth it, or is it just as darn sensitive?

Thanks for help.
The click wheel is a bit sensitive, especially on the new nano. The trick would be to go soft and easy on it, and you will get the hang of it. Just be sure that your stereo supports new ipods. I bought my new itouch only to find out i have to get a new one for the touch. lucky for the the docking station i have has a USB port, and an AUX port, so it didn't really affect me.

All of my suggestions are provided "as-is". I am not responsible for the outcome.
Please follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/forumdude1024
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 120GB Ipod Classic Protective Sleeve? | Radio Tuner »