New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

Podcast, anybody?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Does anybody like to listen to podcasts? Who/What do you listen to?

Anything you wanted to know about podcasting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasting
QUOTE Thanks
Ryanstech

I am addicted to podcasting. My favorite shows are Dawn and Drew, Adam Curry (daily source code) and coverville. www.ipodder.org is the best reference place.
QUOTE Thanks
rberry88

rberry88 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook

I love the Dawn N Drew show and the Leo LaPorte show from KFI radio on the weekends. Great stuff.

Looking for a PowerMac G4 for $500 or less USD.
QUOTE Thanks
xthisisRomancex

i love leo laPorre i miss him screw G4 Tech Tv lol i tune it in to TSS and they have bands on there know u dont learn anything

ps i hope you tlkaing about the same leo or im gonna sound like an idiot
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Leo Laporte was the first to go on my podcast program. I started watching TechTV a little more than a year before they got sold. It's sad that in the states, we can only watch Leo from his appearances on Regis & Kelly. But Leo did mention that there might be plans to get Call for Help in the states. You can listen to what he says on the 1st mp3 file, January 1st, 2005 of the 39th minute. G4 might be able to redeem themselves somewhat, if they can get Call for Help back.

Here is the link to the mp3 file, if you want to hear it straight from Leo:
http://leoville.tv/airchecks/20050101-1.mp3
QUOTE Thanks
rberry88

rberry88 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthisisRomancex
i love leo laPorre i miss him screw G4 Tech Tv lol i tune it in to TSS and they have bands on there know u dont learn anything

ps i hope you tlkaing about the same leo or im gonna sound like an idiot
Yep, thats the same Leo (LaPorte) I was talking about. I started watching him on Call for Help and The Screen Savers back when it was on ZDTV in the mid '90's with Cat Schwartz. G4 TechTV screwed them all royally and turned it into a kiddie playland where it's at a point of not even being watchable anymore, IMHO!

I hope Leo gets his Canada based Call for Help show picked up here in the states soon, I miss watching intelligent TV (tech related).

Looking for a PowerMac G4 for $500 or less USD.
QUOTE Thanks
xthisisRomancex

agreed. i also enjoyed called for help with chris. becasue it was the only good show on during the days i played hookie. lol. i know i tune it in to TSS every once in a while and lol i watched a peice a few weeks ago and they were showing this diso ball thing. i was like come on guys the it TECH TV not rave TV. the G4 buy out Tech Tv or what. becasue 88% of the shows are G4 shows .. owell

Quote:
TechTV is gone my friends, and nothing is going to bring it back.

Since I no longer am associated in any way with G4techTV in the US, I don't feel it's appropriate to host a discussion section on its shows.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 192 mp3 = ? AAC? | ipod tip »