Thread: new nano??

new nano??
    hey so i ordered the new ipod nano online. and i live in canada i got express shipping. When do you think i should get it

MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
    the tracking number does amazing things. go to the companies' website that shipped it (UPS, FedEx, etc.) and imput your tracking number. it should tell you the last location it was at and the time. At least UPS does that.

Hope I helped. Apple should have sent you an email containing this info if you did not record the tracking number after purchasing. it should be like "Order Verification" or something along those lines.

good luck and congrats on your new purchase!

ipod nano
    For those about to rock,we give you nine amazing colors.It’s even easier to find the song you want to hear.Pull hundreds of photos from your pocket and share them wherever you go.
    World’s biggest small screen
    Watching movies,TV shows,and videos is big fun on iPod nano. And the high-resolution picture looks crisp and vivid on the 2-inch widescreen display.So you can always have a little video with you
    Here are a few reasons why you may want one.
    It is pencil thin and can fit into your wallet along with other paraphernalia.
    The click wheel and color display take music towards new horizons---plays 14hours of music.
    Carries photos, pod casts, and audio books.
    Its feather weight and so easy to lug around. The screen does not crack or break easily contrary to fears. However the ipod is not scratch or stain proof.

Guaranteed ROI

MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
    i really want an ipod nano now lol

Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    White Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/1GB RAM/250 GB HDD
    I am probably getting the red 16 GB one. I can't seem to find my old 30 GB ipod, so....good timing I guess lol.

it is really a nice ipod

I have bought ipod nano 3rd g 4GB silver coloured in uk. I got exactly third day delivery of order date.

Thread Information