New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

New threat to ipod? lol

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

The mac 13

Holla Wa dup dagw. check this out. from da rocafella crew in da hood.

holla here
http://www.roc-digital.com/main.html

then all cha hommies click on products! or y'all click below dagw

http://www.roc-digital.com/store/pro...products_id=29

http://www.roc-digital.com/store/pro...products_id=28
QUOTE Thanks
Mojo027

Mojo027 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iBook 12", 1.33GHz G4, 1GB DDR400, 32MB Radeon 9550, 80GB HD, OSX 10.4.9

Looks ugly and half 3G ripoff with the four buttons. Nothing even comes close to the ipod in user interface, it's actually fun to use the click wheel. Although, that "rocbox" is cheaper which will call for more sales.
QUOTE Thanks
johnny5w

However good or bad that thing turns out to be, it is NOT ugly. Better looking than the newest iPods.
QUOTE Thanks
huffstar

huffstar is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: G4 867 Mhz 768 MB Ram

Give me a break....I don't know about the functionality but that thing doesn't come close to looking as sleep as the IPOD....it is cheaper....but one of the best features of Mac Ipods is putting tracks on as AAC format....compressed w/ almost no loss.....that thing only has MP3 and WAV...not much choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny5w
However good or bad that thing turns out to be, it is NOT ugly. Better looking than the newest iPods.
QUOTE Thanks
The mac 13

yes i think thats ugly! but cheap. i think y lotsa ppl go 4 price. look at creative.. lotsa of ppl buy em. but whats so creative about creative?
QUOTE Thanks
zeppster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The mac 13
yes i think thats ugly! but cheap. i think y lotsa ppl go 4 price. look at creative.. lotsa of ppl buy em. but whats so creative about creative?
Its not cheap. Its 250. For 50 more you can get a 20 gig iPod thats MUCH better.
QUOTE Thanks
funkdoobi

isn't that 250$ for the 20 gig actually in american prices? so in reality it's like 320. for that price, i could go onto a forum like redflagdeals.com and get a 20 gigger from a user for that price =/
QUOTE Thanks
johnny5w

Geez... fanboys. I've got a g3 iPod myself and love it, and I'm sure the functionality is superior to any other mp3 player. But the look of that thing above is much cooler (chrome, anyone?).
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Battery Draining when connected to PC | another ipod mini threat? »