New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod Touch - Does it iPod touch turn on by itself when its connected with a computer?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fobmysterio

fobmysterio is on a distinguished road

i remember yesturday i turned off the power for itouch, and connected it to my computer, the 2nd day when i unplugged it, the itouch is still on, and it didnt have the option Now Playing until i started listening it. so itouch suppose to turn on when you charge?
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

If it is powered off when you plug it in to your system. It will power on then sync and charge. Unless you have the syncing set to manual. Where in it will chrge only.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
brianwmay

brianwmay has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g

Yep, mine turns on too. Gives me a buzz just looking at the screen (that reminds me . . . . must get out more ;o)

Mac Junkie
- MacBook Pro 2.4, 500Gb, 4Gb
- MacBook Air (wife's), - iPad 2 64Gb
- 2 x iPod Touch 32Gb and iPhones 3GS 32Gb
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« format from Windows to iMac | Source of dock connectors? »