Thread: To wait or not to wait.
05-05-2008, 06:25 AM #1
To wait or not to wait.
- Member Since
- Nov 10, 2007
Hey everyone, frequent visitor, not so frequent poster. Hope I am putting this in the right spot but here goes anyway. I recently sold my 80GB iPod Classic in anticipation of getting an iPod Touch. I really want the 32GB Touch but I am a little weary. The WWDC is coming up in June and rumors are floating around like crazy in regards to the iPhone, but I haven't seen or heard anything about the iPod Touch. I was wondering if anyone around here has heard anything about the Touches that may or may not be changing soon like around the time of WWDC. I would really hate to shell out for the 32GB and it drop in price or even more drastic a larger capacity version come out a month later. Thanks for reading along.
05-06-2008, 02:36 PM #2
haven't yet heard anything, but good luck. maybe buy a cheap ipod nano on ebay until then?Skate or die
05-06-2008, 10:38 PM #3
- Member Since
- Aug 13, 2007
- 8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Yeah There really are not any rumors floating around about any new iPod touch hardware changes. I think your safe buying it now. WWDC is a developers conference focused on developing of platforms not really the time they would drop any new iPod release if you ask me.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ohmandd in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2011, 11:15 AM
By ogacon in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:20 PM
By mac2k in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2007, 12:07 AM
By Spicky in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 29Last Post: 05-15-2006, 01:29 AM