New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone - iPhone Album Art Issues.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Cygnus Floyd

Cygnus Floyd is on a distinguished road

I have a few albums that do not carry their art over to the iphone. I know how to assign art to albums which itunes doesn't have. I've done it for may of my ripped CD's and all work but a few. An example would be Bruce Springsteen's Greatest Hits. I've copied the art to all the songs but when i sync it with the iphone the art doesn't show when I turn it on its side to view them in rolodex style. I can go to the artists tab and go to Bruce Springsteen, play a song from the album, then turn it back on its side and the art will be there. But if i try to rolodex to another album it dissapears. Has anyone else had this problem and have a solution???
QUOTE Thanks
yellow19man

yellow19man will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MBP SR 2.2Ghz 15.4" LED

I had a similar problem with my iPod Touch. The artwork would work in itunes but it did not work on the ipod. The way I solved it, after a few trials, was to take it off the album from the ipod and then re-sync it again. It seems to always work after I re-sync it. It still happens with me with some albums but after the re-sync it works.

Hope this solves your problem.

1st - Performa 5200 75MHz // 2nd - B&W G3 300MHz // 3rd - MBP C2D 2.2 GHz

1st - iPod Touch 8gig
QUOTE Thanks
snoslicer8

snoslicer8 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive

I've seen this happen if the MP3 file on your computer has multiple album art files inside one MP3. You can check this by highlighting the song in iTunes, selecting "get info" and go to the artwork tab. See if there's a blank spot there. If so, highlight the blank spot and hit "delete" so there's only your one album art picture there. Then, resync the iPhone.

MacBook Air Unibody Core i5 1.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, iPhone 4S 32 GB White
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« screen not swiveling | Problem Purchasing Ringtone »